(The following Twit-cap contains minimal spoilers)
- This wintry opening scene is very much like the opening #GameofThrones scene
- Elizabeth Grey? Does she undergo a journey similar to Gandalf to become the WHITE Queen?
- (She’s about to perform some magic, so maybe?)
- This is possibly the most feminine that Janet McTeer has ever looked
- Elizabeth can’t be bother to change her clothes before her next meeting with the King? How poor IS she?
- At least she took those 15th Century self defense classes
- Must stop self from picking everyone’s corresponding #GameofThrone’s character
- (Instead of a Kingslayer there’s a Kingmaker)
- “So this is love?” –King Edward bursts into the classic CINDERELLA song
- How do you forget the ring to your own secret wedding?
- Max Irons can be my King
- This Seer business is intriguing but also v silly
- And the dialogue could really use some work
- “Your daughter will never be royal.” –Duchess Cecily bursts into the popular Lorde single
- #TheWhiteQueen is equal parts #GameofThrones and #TheTudors and I’m totally OK with that
- I should also really brush up on my War of the Roses knowledge…or just keep watching the rest of the season…